We are excited to have the opportunity to finally welcome you , we are open and happy to be back!.
Our office in Tijuana has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) in all the dental procedures, however, with this COVID-19 Pandemic we add some guidelines to ensure your safety.
We change the way the office works to keep you safe, you will see many changes in our practice, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments.
First, you will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step.
Here is a list of some of the precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you once you get to our office to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- In order to prevent havig a crowded reception, we ask you to come alone if is posible. Parents of minors if they can wait in the clinic.
- Removed magazines and items that can transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout all the clinic.
- Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- We require a mask to be worn by all patients upon entering the office.
- Once you are in the office, one of our team will record temperature of every patient
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- All the team of Advanced Smiles Dentistry will be evaluated with record the temperature and lung efficiency each day at the beginning and end of work period.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment. (If is possible).
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed
- Personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs. Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
Your Tijuana Dentist is ready to take care of your dental concerns with affordables prices in all the areas of Dentistry. Our prices goes from 50% to 70% less compare with US prices !