The treatment plan to replace missing teeth can vary for each patient. In general, the all on 6 denture processes can be completed in only 4 months.
However, if you need bone grafting the healing time process can change and the length of treatment could take up to a year. Even so, due to clinical circumstances, this may vary once treatment begins.
The number of appointments for your case can differ, but the average is 4 or more visits.
In this case, after the first surgical visit the dentist will decide whether or not your bone is stable enough to support implants or grafting is needed.
The number of teeth on your final denture can vary based on your anatomy. While you wait for the permanent denture you will have temporary teeth. However provisional teeth can be a complete denture, partial denture, an implant-supported temporary or a tooth-supported temporary, based on needs.
Getting ready for my All on X:
- Schedule your appointments 2 to 3 weeks in advance
- 1st appointment for oral surgery + 2nd appointment (next day) post op checkup + possible denture delivery
- IV Sedation requires 8 hours of fasting (not even water)
- Surgery has to start at 9am (duration 5 to 6 hours)
- A companion must be present to help you with after indications since you will experience dizziness and drowsiness.
- Payment must be done before the surgery
An implant denture can improve your life quality. Advanced Smiles Dentistry is one of the only dental clinics near the border in Tijuana with the latest technology to deliver the best dental results.
Under those circumstances, is important that you discuss every single key point with your patient coordinator. They can help you coordinate your appointments in the best possible way. Want to reach out and start planning your journey for a new way of life? Call today 619-488-1557