The Advanced Smiles Dentistry team has been carefully managing the COVID-19 outbreak, so as a preventive measure we have adjusted our office operations to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- We are going to call you to confirm your appointment and you will be asked to answer a few questions to know if you are having any symptoms related to the virus, if you do, we can always reschedule your appointment.
- Once you get to our clinic you will be required to wear a face mask; use the sanitizing mat for your shoes; apply hand sanitizer and your temperature will be taken by our staff.
- We are respecting the distance between chairs in our waiting room as suggested by the WHO.
- If need it, you can request from our office an email or text message with your appointment date and treatment information so you can be prepared for the border crossing. This applies for US Citizens and Permanent US residents).
- Our complete team in the operatories are wearing full protective clothing.
- All contact surfaces like doorknobs, pens, keyboards and all common areas are being frequently disinfected.
- We are limiting the number of staff in our office and adjusted our schedule.
- We are asking all of our patients to come alone to their appointments.
- We will remain open from 9 am to 6pm, Monday thru Friday and Saturdays 8am to 4pm.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, CBP confirms that the port of entry will remain open.
If you have an emergency such as severe pain, infection or dental trauma please reach us by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name and age.
- Phone number and email address.
- Let us know in the e-mail what is your dental emergency.
- Please attach pictures or x-rays if you have them.
- Once we have that information, we will contact you in 24 hours.
This applies for existing and new patients.
We want to reassure you that your safety and well-being continues to be our top priority, we suggest you to stay up to date with COVID-19 information from official authorities:
- Click here for official CBP Information
- Click here for official information from the CA government
- Click here for official information from the MX government