Now that more and more people a getting the COVID-19 vaccine, the population are entering in a more “comfortable zone”.

With Spring Break around the corner and the word finally seeing the other side of the pandemic, a lot of cross information has been navigating the internet. We come clean about the restrictions and recommendation of our government for all the tourist and locals.

Even though you might have the COVID vaccine or not you should take in consideration the next recommendations if you are planning to come to Papas&Beer in Rosarito to celebrate Spring Break 2021 or to any destination or/and activity.

Baja California’s government gave a statement release about the tourism this Spring Break:
-Hotels, dinners and restaurants are open at their 75% capacity.

-Bars, casinos and social rooms with in-rooms or outdoor tables can receive the 50% capacity.

-Public pools can welcome in 30% capacity.

-Other entertainment places such as parks, cinemas, museums, churches, supermarkets and public places can hold up to 50% of the capacity.

With this said, since some places have reduced their capacity the state’s government recommends to make reservations to avoid waiting outside creating a crowd. If you want to get a place that doesn’t’ take in reservation just remember to wear your face mask at all times while waiting in the lane; in closed spaces or when requested and required. Most of the hotels, restaurants and public places have COVID-19 protocols to help reduce the propagation of the virus, don’t forget to follow any indication.

Rosarito’s beaches will be open Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
Tijuana’s beaches and pier will remain closed.

If you are enjoying your vacations and, god’s forbidden, you have an accident or in pain our dental office in Tijuana will remain open during the Spring Break for appointments or even if you want just a regular checkup before the spring break party. We, as your favorite dental clinic in Tijuana, can provide you with a letter that justifies your transit through the city.

If you are returning to the US through land you will only need your passport book or card; a birth certificate and valid ID can also be use to cross the border back. If you have further questions about COVID-19 restrictions and recommendations in Mexico, you can always visit the following links:
Safe trip


Information before your Spring Break trip

For information about US border crossing
Costumes and border Patrol

You cannot copy content of this page